Scammed by Bichu Technology Company

Olli2017
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 Halloween puzzles from this company and they sent me 3 of the same puzzles which were not Halloween or even close to what I ordered.  They have not contacted me but paypal said they offered me a partial refund.  The cost of these puzzles was $69.96.  The quality is beyond poor and it was completely NOT what I ordered.  How do I get my money back and report this company.  As they are definitely a scam.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Sylvs10
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  Ordered Harry Potter Jigsaw, received beaten up package containing a 'jigsaw' made of paper with USA National Park signs on it!  Absolute shoddy rubbish.  Currently in dispute over it, but Paypal will only refund if I return this piece of junk.  The dispute has been going for 4 weeks and still continues....

Login to Me Too

Celtictattoo3
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed. Ordered 2 Harry Potter puzzles and puzzles that arrived are not Harry potter nor worth the $58 USD I paid for them. I emailed the company and was offered a 10% discount and to keep the puzzles. I said NO and offered to send them back with expectation of a full refund. Not response. How can I return them if they do not give me an address. It is now a matter of principle. 

Just started resolution but will not be happy if I have to pay International shipping fees to send it back to the scammers. 

If I see their ad again on Instagram... will report them to Instagram. 

Not happy.

Login to Me Too

Sylvs10
Contributor
Contributor
My dispute has been going for over a month now - and PayPal has been xxxxing useless! Every time I tried to answer one of their emails in the resolution centre, I just went round in circles. Bichu finally offered a full refund including shipping fees. BUT they would only refund on receipt on the useless piece of junk. And PayPal would not go any further in the so-called 'Resolution Centre' until I listed a postal tracking no with them. So, $23 later, I sent off the 'puzzle', and now have to wait until Bichu receives the item before getting my refund. And I also had to go to a different area in PayPal to try to get a refund for my postage! PayPal is certainly not looking after the suyers, only the sellers, many of whom have a very bad reputation. Any disputes I have had through eBay have been resolved within a few days, and money deposited into my account. PayPal needs to start protecting the buyers, it's part of the terms of agreement, and they are failing miserably. I hope you have better luck than I am having. My purchase was through an ad on Facebook, so I think they need to look into this, too.
Login to Me Too

Lapecas570
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the “I love horror” puzzle and they sent me the wrong puzzle I went through the resolution center to get my money back and now they’re saying I have to return the puzzle TO CHINA to get my money back. The return address on the package is California. I use PayPal to avoid scam artists and to protect my money from scam artists. I am getting no reasonable help.
Login to Me Too

Stowelljn
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a scam.  I asked for help in resolving my dispute from PayPal, but they were not helpful.  The company has a delivery number, but this delivery number is for the wrong items!  How is that a “resolution.”  I did not get what I paid for.  DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Login to Me Too

kp7410

Agree.  I too got scammed and PayPal denied claim as received similar item.  I did not get the item I paid for.  Instead I got a cheaper item but paid for the more expensive item.  Not happy with PayPal as one reason for filing a claim is you did not get item described and paid for.  If company substitutes item, then they should reimburse you for cheaper item.

Login to Me Too

AckMike

I was also scammed, ordered 4 sets of dice, two of Uncharted trilogy aurora dice set and two of Handcrafted-sharp edge dice and have received cheap polymer crap. PayPal has closed the case because "physically items are the same". The store was advertising on Facebook, after I've ordered they issued a tracking number but when the order hasnt moved for two weeks I've opened a claim. PayPal said they want to hear from the seller, then the tracking magically disappeared and another tracking number was given (Original tracking said it was sent from new jersey but the envelope later arrived from California). PayPal supports scammers and as I've discovered after a little research Facebook have defended scam ads and wants nothing to do about it. I have been a longtime customer of PayPal but in the lieu of the situation I'll be looking for another payment system. 

Login to Me Too

Lapecas570
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been sticking to mostly Apple Pay. If I have another option I won’t use PayPal anymore. They don’t care about the consumers anymore. I’m wondering what kind of percentage they’re getting from these vendor sales.
Login to Me Too

Tabram
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed. I ordered the Christmas box and received a 2 inch tree. Definitely not worth 19.95. Probably could buy for a quarter anywhere.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.