Scammed and escalated my case

Ayabonga
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed by hair company Connlee.com which is no more available now online they gave an invalid tracking no. At first now they gave it again when tracking now it says it is my country and that's 3weeks now but still have not got the iteam with no response from the seller, I escalated my case but still PayPal still postponing the date of resolving the case, So what be causing that and how long does it take for the case to be resolved when escalated? I am really It's close to two month's since I've ordered
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Knyhus
Contributor
Contributor
Me to from a digital digital The 365 appliance- and PayPal is not helping with the issue and they believe the seller who is a fraudulent company for $299.99- sent PayPal 17 pages of documentation
Login to Me Too

Ayabonga
Contributor
Contributor
No I really don't understand how they are operate , they just favour the fraudulent people if there won't be fair I'll never ever trust them again.
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As long as the case is still open you have a chance. If you need to change the type of dispute or add input (more evidence for example), contact customer service via chat in message center. Have to get to live agent which could take a while, but that seems to be the only way nowadays. Be persistent, be prepared to deal with reps that give you canned responses, ask for another rep if first one is no help.

Login to Me Too

Ayabonga
Contributor
Contributor
Well it's still the same case but I would like to show them more proof like the that the page is no longer available now ,how can I do that?
Login to Me Too

Ayabonga
Contributor
Contributor
It always say unavailable when I trying contacting them on their chat they say it's because of the pandemic I'm so stressed because I have more proof but don't know how I can send it through.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.