Scammed!! Shipping warehouse storage fees! No Protection!!

TeaTemplar111
New Community Member
I purchased a large box of tea ware from China Tangpin Tea. $1,400.00 The seller shipped to USA and didn’t provide the proper paperwork for customs. It took them almost 2 months to provide this. Meanwhile I was making a claim with PayPal (which was denied) and then finally the seller submitted the paperwork. I received my box but then 2 weeks later a BILL for $350 from UPS warehouse customs storage fees. I contacted PayPal and took multiple attempts and chats with so much confusion over what my problem even was. I was told that PayPal is NOT responsible for any shipping storage fees associated. SO! Beware! You can think you are protected by PayPal purchase protection but this is untrue. A seller can rack up thousands of dollars to your package and it’s on YOU!! I’m not paying these fees to get this level of Purchase protection and customer service. As a business I cannot afford to take these risks. Any Ideas? Is paypal wrong? Was my customer support help incorrect? I could use some feedback before I close my account down for good
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.