Scammed, Produced Not as Described

CoffeeAddict
Contributor
Contributor

I recently made a purchase online and the product description is not the same as what was sent to me. Initially.  I realize that it may be a scam after the fact of reading up on the product more and filed a dispute. The seller responded saying that they could not refund the money because they had already sent the product and that my tracking number would be sent shortly. Now, I have the product it is indeed a scam just as I thought. But I am no longer able to open up a dispute because of the dispute I open asking for a refund. I was able to grab images of what the product should have looked like and I have images of what the product actually looks like all I want is my money back.

I have tried to contact the seller and let them know that I am unhappy with the product that was sent to me but the seller has said the email address to Auto respond with a phrase that states your product has been shipped you will get your tracking number shortly. What else can I do here? I have sent messages to PayPal with an attachment of the pictures, the email, and it's been a week I haven't heard anything I would sincerely just like my money back because I was indeed scammed.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.