Scammed I think

cjodieblue
New Community Member

I  Purchased crocs from crocs chanel.com/ cofty company limited on March 4th 2021. I received emails saying shipping was delayed. I recently tried to contact them and my messages are returned undeliverable. The problem is also the card I had on file with paypal had expired and they have no record of the transaction, but the 62.00 still came out of my bank account. What can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @cjodieblue,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a product you ordered. If you did not sign into your PayPal account when making the purchase, it is likely that the purchased was made under a "guest account", which would not show in your regular PayPal account. You will need to contact PayPal's Customer Support in order to receive assistance with opening a dispute for an item not received. You can contact us by phone, chat, or via Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.