Scammed, But cannot re open a closed case

jonathan120
Contributor
Contributor

hi i been scammed by this scammer  and i already messaged him to give my money back but no respond back and so i had open a cased but then i accidentally closed it and now i'm stuck because i cant re open the case and i need my money back. So if anyone can help getting my money back please.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonathan120 

Generally, once you close a dispute, it can't be reopened. Only get one chance at the trough. You can call PayPal customer service to explain that you closed dispute by accident and see if they will reopen it for you. If not, and you paid with credit card, you'll have to dispute it through card issuer exclusively.

To contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonathan120 

Generally, once you close a dispute, it can't be reopened. Only get one chance at the trough. You can call PayPal customer service to explain that you closed dispute by accident and see if they will reopen it for you. If not, and you paid with credit card, you'll have to dispute it through card issuer exclusively.

To contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jonathan120
Contributor
Contributor

ok thank you so much for the support i will call paypal right away tomorrow! Thank You Have a Great day 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.