Mirrors
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I need help i was scammed buy payglobel with 50$ please help

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Mirrors,

That definitely sounds frustrating. 😞 You can dispute a transaction to report it to PayPal and attempt to receive a refund. Hopefully the transaction is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mirrors
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Ashley. I made a dispute. Until now nothing. The PayGlobel didn't answer, I send 3 emails to PayPal and nobody answer. I wait to show the escalate button. I made a claim to ftc.gov because is not only me in this position. I hope to solve this
Login to Me Too

fakka
Contributor
Contributor

hello , what happened to your money and your dispute ? because i'm in the same position and i made a dispute and don't know how things will go , i hope you got your money back.

Login to Me Too

Mirrors
Contributor
Contributor
Hi fakka. I got my money back.
Login to Me Too

Mirrors
Contributor
Contributor
And be careful PayGlobel runs many website with different name.
Login to Me Too

Mirrors
Contributor
Contributor
First of all you need to contact PayGlobel about your problem. Try contact them every day with one email.. 3 emails . They don't have phone number. And after that make a dispute on PayPal and tell them you try to reach PayGlobel and they did not answer.
Login to Me Too

fakka
Contributor
Contributor
I’ll do that .. can you please provide me with the mail you contacted them through , i’ll keep on sending to them and see what my dispute on paypal will do .. hope to get my money back
Login to Me Too

Mirrors
Contributor
Contributor

i send it to email what they provide for paypal transfer.

Login to Me Too

MMb1994
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue now. Is your situation resolved yet..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.