Scam?

Kcovingt79
Contributor
Contributor
Received something from BFE that I don't recall ordering. The last thing I ordered through PayPal was an Inspiron Laptop. I should have known it was a scam from China. Guess I will have to file a claim. I ordered it 12 days ago and it said 5 days shipping.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Kcovingt79,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an item you ordered. I suggest opening a dispute for an item not received on the transaction. If the tracking that the merchant provides matches the tracking on your mystery package, you'll need to contact PayPal in order to change the reason code on the dispute to state that you received an item that was significantly different from what you ordered. I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Kcovingt79
Contributor
Contributor
I checked the shipping numbers that were on the package I received and they don't match what PayPal shows. I never received any shipping information from the seller. Like I wrote previously, when I went back, the web site was gone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.