Scam

Rr001
New Community Member
Hi i not so recently bought something thru this website called sabalens. And the payment was made by paypal. But when i jn checked there's no history but they decute my money on my acc. Its been 1 month plus and i still haven't received my item yet. And there's no other way to contact the seller. I want my refund so pls help me.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rr001 

Is it pending as authorization on either your PayPal account or your bank account or card account? You may contact your bank or card account to void the authorization if you do not see the transaction in your PayPal account.

If the transaction is marked completed in your PayPal account, click it, to click “Report a problem”, and select “Item not received”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rr001 

Is it pending as authorization on either your PayPal account or your bank account or card account? You may contact your bank or card account to void the authorization if you do not see the transaction in your PayPal account.

If the transaction is marked completed in your PayPal account, click it, to click “Report a problem”, and select “Item not received”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.