Scam

MollieBurns
Contributor
Contributor
I design and make personalised photo frames. An Item was ordered from the lady 20th October 11:32am. Item was designed and made 22nd October 12:41pm. Item was posted 26th October. Item had not arrived by 2nd November. Unfortunately, at this time I was on holiday and I explained this to the buyer and said I would look into it as soon as I was home. I arrived home late Thursday 5th October. Lady opened a PayPal case as she still hadn’t received the frame. So I told her again that I was on holiday and would look into it. Unfortunately the tracking number was misplaced. I told the lady i would remake and send another frame and sent my sincere apologies. Then item again has now been sent, proof has been provided to PayPal and the lady has blocked me. However I’ve paid extra to have it tracked and signed for. I am now out of pocket. And for all I know she has both frames and her money back if PayPal decide to refund her. She has also provided the wrong email address so I have no way of contacting her. Will PayPal side with the buyer?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MollieBurns 

if you have a tracking number that proves delivery of the second item to the buyer then you should win the claim.

if the first item is defo lost then you can file with rm for compensation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MollieBurns
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! Thank you. Proof has been sent to PayPal about the second frame. I’ve also had it tracked and signed for so I know when the customer receives it. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.