cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam

Highlighted
New Community Member

Scam

Don't buy wigs from Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.'s they are scammers purchased a wig April 17th and still haven't received my order. I just want my money back and Paypal giving me hard time with this dispute. I just want my money back
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam

I had place an order with them too and emailed them for shipping info and up to now no one has replied to my emails.  On the website there is no other contact then  an email address so you are left in the dark about your order.  Up to now I have not received anything and this is not right.  I need my money back.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here. I placed an order and now...nothing. It looks like I’m just gonna take a loss. Uuuugh....
Highlighted
Contributor

If you paid and didn't even get a reponse to inquires, then file a dispute or claim. These types of disputes almost always end in thebuyers favor if the seller doesn't respond to anybody, even PayPal. But if the seller responds by providing a legitimate tracking number, then the case could be troublesome and there are dozens of those cases/scams being reported here. Good luck, let's hope the seller never responds and just wait till the review poeriod ends, PayPal then has no excuse not to rule in your favor.

Highlighted
Contributor

My question is why PayPal let these fraudulent entities use its platform to defraud buyers. I still see ads for the same wig on Instagram posing as a different hair company but using same model, mannequin and hair, and they're asking that buyers only use PayPal. Just wish there was a way to warn potential buyers before they make that mistake of buying.
Highlighted
Contributor

It is true, I see if and I wish something could be done. I still have not gotten my hair and the other site I did off facebook, the hair was synthetic and not even the hair I ordored
Highlighted

That's what happen I place an order they deliver the items and its totally different from what they advertising and am having a hard time with PayPal and there's no return address the email address they have no one responding