Scam

Birdman2
New Community Member

Can someone help me. I just got scammed for money trying to buy something. Guys email is <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Birdman2 

I hope all is well with you and your family.  Based on my understanding is that you buy something but you have not received the item? I'm so sorry to hear that but you file a dispute against this seller.  This link might be helpful in filing a dispute https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-didn%E2%80%99t-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it%E2%8... , Just to give you a heads up in filing a dispute if the payment you make is for " goods and service" then there is a big chance that you will win the dispute if the evidence you will present is a valid document because you are covered with our Buyers Protection. Now if payment was made as payment for "friends and family" then chances are the case will be closed because payment made as"payment for friends and family" is not covered by Buyers Protection but you still file a dispute this is just a heads up.  

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a
solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.