Scam

AliAlnimer
Contributor
Contributor

Dears,

I would like to thank you for your quick response and I will be needing some of your time to explain the case to you with full supporting documents.

1. Firstly, the seller mentioned in the item that his PayPal is shut down and we should contact him before we transfer him any money and I did as mentioned because it is under eBay  - refer to the first attachment
  2. He sent me his WhatsApp number by a message on the eBay website, and we started chatting (negotiating) there – refer to the second attachment
  3. He accepted the amount of 300$ as final price, because he had the highest bid of only 200$ and I asked him many times if the item he is selling is original or not as he confirmed that it’s apple original  brand with warranty - refer to the third attachment
  4. He sent me his new  PayPal account number and finally I transfer him the 300$  to his new PayPal account - refer to the fourth attachment  
  5. After sending him money he confirmed that he received the amount of 300$. He asked me to send him my address for shipping the orde
  6. Finally, he blocked me on Whats IMG_1911.png

IMG_1912.png

fourth attachment .png

Fifth attachment.png

App and he starting blackmailing me on eBay Messenger saying that if he didn't receive the 700$ he will not ship the item, which I believe is the classic case of fraud -  refer to the seventh attachment
  7. I tried my best to discuss with him to resolve the problem and offered to send him another 100$. So that he can ship me the phone or if he don’t accept then he should refund the full amount of 300$. He refused either of them - refer to the Eighth attachment
  8. Finally I need to resolve this issue because this is the first time I had encountered this case of scam and I’m the member of eBay since 2013 I had never ever exposed to such scams and fraud on your site, If you look at the purchase history on your site you will find I made many purchases before and a regular buyer on eBay, And I had no issues with the quality of the earlier purchases made, all of them were of good quality as mentioned on the site at the time of purchase.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AliAlnimer 

Firstly this is not customer services, its a community advice forum.

Secondly your screenshots are not showing as it takes several hours for them to be approved by the moderators and show up.

Lastly you put a lot in your post but missed out the 3 important pieces of information that we need to advise you...

How did you pay for the item ie was it goods/services OR friends/family?

Secondly did you fund your paypal payment via a bank account or credit card?

Lastly have you opened a paypal dispute for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.