Scam?

NinaB26
New Community Member

I have only just ordered a bag through Vlog Boutique and then read a lot of reviews saying it was a scam. The money was withdrawn immediately. Has anyone else experienced this company, please?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20201011c
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam but sadly you know that now. I found 5 beautiful dresses at heyjue.com for $32 each. I’m betting the site was set up the same. Each item you put in your cart prompts an offer for an additional % off your next item. They offer “free” shipping over $70 but for $15 they cat “processing” down to between 3-7 days and shipping to 5-10 days. I upgraded shipping but that ate up the $15 discount I got on my 5 dresses. However the $15 didn’t show up and I kept hitting “next” assuming I’d get to the page asking for promo code but suddenly my order was complete. I immediately met an email asking for a correction. The email was kicked back over and over again. I panicked. No worries: PayPal has my back!! Right? Nope!! They said I hadn’t been charged yet and there was nothing they could do until the purchase showed up. I did have an email from a similar address to heyjue the next day showing they amended my charges. I was nervous but again: PP will protect me as I had asked about the validity of heyjue.com and was told during a chat that “they have thousands of complete transactions with no complaints” (first sign that PayPal protects known scammers). On the next to las day of the window, they notify you ONE item shipped. It arrives and it’s GARBAGE. And then the circus begins. I followed the steps. Spent hours chatting and talking to PayPal. The address where I sent the one delivered dress was bogus but the package disappeared in China. $29 I paid to return their tags didn’t cover handling the package if it’s undeliverable. PayPal won’t release the $165 I spent bc “I failed” to return the $32 dress - PP provided the address in China. Please tell me how your purse worked out??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.