Scam

G70
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT ORDER FROM LiJ CO. Total scam. Ordered a Universal Cell Phone Car Mount November 27. Used PayPal for payment. Heard nothing. Finally contacted PayPal opening a dispute. Received 3 responses from LiJ Co stating my order would arrive February 2017. That was 2 years ago. Spoke to a PayPal Agent who stated it would be December 21 before my account would be credited. Never had an issue with PayPal... but now I do. Reading comments from the public forum this LiJ Co has been around along time with others being scammed as well. PayPal continues to do business with them.

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

chrismartello
Contributor
Contributor

paypal as well as every other company these days, makes it hard to find phone #'s and they won't let me post it digitally here. so it is <removed>. If they don't cover the shipping call them to have them help you to make Lij cover it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chrismartello 

Hardly hidden....

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

And no you can't post paypals number on here because thats what scammers do to try and get folks to use their scam paypal number instead of the genuine customer services. x2 have posted with in the last 2 hours which I reported and were pulled. Most get pulled but some slip through unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

541janice
Contributor
Contributor

You didn't get your money back, did ya? =[ The company Ingll/LiJ Co AND PayPal told me I'd have to return the straightener to an address in China-- post office told me at the least it would cost me $23.50. Not going to pay that to get $29 refund from PayPal. Yes, I also wonder why PayPal continues to do business with them. smh

Login to Me Too

temp20190318
Contributor
Contributor

SSsquared
New Community Member
I'm dealing with the exact same thing now.. they said they don't have any of the correct item to send me.... So... They just send whatever they feel is best??
Login to Me Too

temp20190318
Contributor
Contributor
How much did it cost you to return it to China?
Login to Me Too

mhhteach
Contributor
Contributor

So...PayPal should not support companies that have so many customers complaining about them. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mhhteach 

Maybe they don't, depends on ratios.

If the company does 2 million transaction and has 2 thousand complaints then should paypal stop dealing with them, would credit companies stop dealing with them.

Best to just research before you buy to check out companies and risk assess your own transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bumpin2country
New Community Member
I agree it just more trouble for other people
Login to Me Too

Bumpin2country
New Community Member
The Li j co never sent my cell phone holder for car. I ordered over 6 weeks ago. Not happy
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.