Scam

Chweetui
Contributor
Contributor

About almost 2 weeks ago I sent 400 USD to someone VIA goods and services after they approached me via discord telling me that if I invested 400 USD I would receive $900 USD in 1 week. The day I was supposed to receive my money, I was unable to contact the seller and when I finally managed to get through he refused to pay me my money back. 2 days later, someone approached me claiming to be a Friend of the person who asked me to invest initially. He told me that if I paid him another $200 USD he would give me back $1500 USD the next day. Again, this was done using goods and services.However, for both payments I had stated that I had Received the Product ad they had instructed me to do. I was also blocked and unable to message the person who asked me to pay him another 200 USD. I have already mailed PayPal twice and have waited more than a day for each reply but have not received one please tell me what to do and if I will get a refund

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.