Scam

OYork78
New Community Member
Don't buy wigs from Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.'s they are scammers purchased a wig April 17th and still haven't received my order. I just want my money back and Paypal giving me hard time with this dispute. I just want my money back
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Customizebymagi
New Community Member
Have you received any updates?
Login to Me Too

Sexy123
Contributor
Contributor
That's what happen I place an order they deliver the items and its totally different from what they advertising and am having a hard time with PayPal and there's no return address the email address they have no one responding
Login to Me Too

mariadeloca
Contributor
Contributor

Just received the 3 wigs I ordered and they are horrendous...nothing like the ad they use and no lace fronting. Did you have any luck trying to get refund?

Login to Me Too

MILto3
I am in the process of working with PayPal and getting a refund. The company has offered 10% on a $60 order (after discounts) I received the wigs, 2 had the same number and the other had a different number and ALL of them were not lace front. I tried contacting via email and looked for the online store, doesn't exist anymore, no answers until I contacted PAYPAL and now they are saying you can get it cut, colored to what ever style you want. I'm waiting for the next response and then im going to send to PAYPAL but I dont have alot of faith. They will tell me to return it in the end and I dont have $200 to send it back when its $60 is what I'm looking for.
Login to Me Too

MILto3
Waiting, I'm in PAYPAL ping pong and sending it to probably tomorrow. Im done with them!!!
Login to Me Too

Jenett
Same thing happened to me. I tried to go to whedom.com and saying store is closed. Sent email to Shenzhen no response I'm not ordering thru paypal again. They don't seem to care about our loss.
Login to Me Too

ashl7thoms
I purchased a wig from Shenzhen Spartanna Technology on October 2, 2020 and never received. Tried to contact company but to no avail.
Login to Me Too

GC1994

I ordered from them too a few days ago. They gave me tracking number but didn't put a carrier.  I tried to contact them several times and no response. I am going to call my bank to block the them from account. Cause they got up there another additional $1.34 for processing fee. What in the world!!

Have heard anything since November?

Login to Me Too

Purchaser2020
New Community Member

Same for me. Except they changed their name to Shenzhen Spartanno Technology Co LTD. They only responded after I contacted my credit card company. Still won't send me the complete information for the return. 

Login to Me Too

ladyleah
New Community Member

Same here. Never received product and they never responded to my email. So, I completed a dispute through Paypal and company is responding with same message. Still no tracking info provided and no refund. I asked for order to be cancelled and refund me. But, their response is the it has been shipped. But the order details show "Awaiting shipment". It is apparent this is a scam. No phone number and no address and no response to email I initially sent from my personal email address. Now I must file a claim with Paypal. This is ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.