cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam

I will tell you from my experience with PayPal over this scam website good luck if you get a refund please let me know how you got yours because i haven't had the same outcome. Because this Chris Chub provided a fake USPS tracking# for the trampoline i ordered they found in the sellers favor and not mine!!!! Dummy me should have known that a little tikes trampoline would have been more than 100.00 but i thought it was in sale!!! Never again will i be stupid enough to buy like this again using PayPal!!! What about customers being protected by them i don't understand this mess at all. Especially with so many of us who have been scammed by the exact same seller USFITWEAR NEEDS TO BE BANNED AND ALSO THEY NEED ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH "FRAUD"
Highlighted

I bought a set of clippers from weihongda Trading Co., Ltd that was damaged and not to be what they described and they are asking that I send the item back to China at my expense or they can offer me a 50% refund they are a SCAM!!!

PayPal should be doing something about this!! I've opened a dispute we shall see how this plays out!

Highlighted
Contributor

@pachie 

Don't send back anything to scammers, you'd just lose more money.

Contact customer service via chat in message center and get to live agent (type "need more help" when you get that prompt), then explain and argue your case, that seems to be the only way to get results. I got full refund without having to send what I got (worthless face mask, I ordered RC helicopter) back to Hong Kong.

Highlighted
Contributor

I did eventually get my refund from Paypal.  It took around 5 months I think.   They kept pushing the resolution date back again and again.   The last thing I did was send them links to others on the paypal message board who were scammed by this company and a link to a news article about the company preying on people.  Don't know if COVID was responsible for the fact that the resolution date kept changing or if that's just how it works normally.  Anyway I did get my money back.