Scam

OYork78
New Community Member
Don't buy wigs from Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.'s they are scammers purchased a wig April 17th and still haven't received my order. I just want my money back and Paypal giving me hard time with this dispute. I just want my money back
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

truth01
Contributor
Contributor

I had place an order with them too and emailed them for shipping info and up to now no one has replied to my emails.  On the website there is no other contact then  an email address so you are left in the dark about your order.  Up to now I have not received anything and this is not right.  I need my money back.

Login to Me Too

WhatTheWhat1
New Community Member
Same here. I placed an order and now...nothing. It looks like I’m just gonna take a loss. Uuuugh....
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you paid and didn't even get a reponse to inquires, then file a dispute or claim. These types of disputes almost always end in thebuyers favor if the seller doesn't respond to anybody, even PayPal. But if the seller responds by providing a legitimate tracking number, then the case could be troublesome and there are dozens of those cases/scams being reported here. Good luck, let's hope the seller never responds and just wait till the review poeriod ends, PayPal then has no excuse not to rule in your favor.

Login to Me Too

Ozy09
Contributor
Contributor
My question is why PayPal let these fraudulent entities use its platform to defraud buyers. I still see ads for the same wig on Instagram posing as a different hair company but using same model, mannequin and hair, and they're asking that buyers only use PayPal. Just wish there was a way to warn potential buyers before they make that mistake of buying.
Login to Me Too

truth01
Contributor
Contributor
It is true, I see if and I wish something could be done. I still have not gotten my hair and the other site I did off facebook, the hair was synthetic and not even the hair I ordored
Login to Me Too

Purplefortwo
Contributor
Contributor
After opening up a dispute with PayPal about them, PayPal seems to be allowing this scam to get away with everything. I'll be making a formal complaint to admin.
Login to Me Too

Samntha
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I did that also and to my bank. This is crazy and we are supposed to trust paypal with our information.  Smh I really wish I saw these comments to save me from my order I recieve that wasn't even what I ask for or paid for. They trying to give me back 1.67 from my 33.57 like this is crazy. Paypal needs to block them or look deeper into this matter. It's like we have to sue Paypal because their taken sides with these scammers at this point. I'm so **bleep** I just when above them now look into this company. We all just need to go on every site they create and let people know their scamming us. They need to shut down completely out the US. 

Login to Me Too

Samntha
Contributor
Contributor

Agree their just changing their name and using different sites.  Pqypal is not protecting us. From these scams. 

Login to Me Too

MSHubbard
New Community Member

I finally received My order and it looks like a 5 yr old child made them. Absolutely nothing like what i ordered. The seller advised me to have them professionally cut and styled. The wigs are plastic.  I should have known better but thought that PayPal would assist if something went wrong. THEY HAVENT and closed out my dispute. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.