Scam

Christiaan01
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a hoodie from a seller. After the transaction he did not respond for weeks. I file a complaint with PayPal suddenly the seller come to light create a tracking number. Which result that PayPal rule in his favorite. Well I receive the hoodie but it is complete garbage can not wear it in public. Here is the kicker because PayPal rule in his favorite I can not file a claim now. So it's clear he knows and how to gain the system.How can I get PayPal to open the case againScreenshot_20200422-213128_Messages[1].jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Goo day @Christiaan01 

I apologize that your case was closed in your seller's favor. However, you can still file an appeal as initial case was for "Item not received" and seller was able to provide a tracking information that shows "Delivered" - reason for your case closure. Since, item was received but it is different as advertised, then case must be reopened for "Significantly not as described". To do that, you may be needing to contact Customer Service by clicking Contact near bottom of the PayPal pages to see options available to reach out to a representative.

For reference, please see Can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my case? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.