Scam

Kittyupset
New Community Member
Somone scamming me I did a job for them n I got paid for the job n now 2 days later the person called it in now I have a negative balance on my account how do I get this resolved
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kittyupset
New Community Member
I need this fix I don’t get it how can someone get something from u n then report they never got it n now I have to pay something I already send out
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kittyupset,

Thanks for reaching out via our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent service you provided. I can certainly understand how frustrating and concerning these kind of situations are. Here's a Help Center article that can guide you through responding to that dispute: How do I respond to a PayPal dispute filed by my buyer? 

If you run into any speed-bumps along the way, don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.