Scam wigs, seller wants me to pay for shipping overseas to refund items

Bicarbunate
Contributor
Contributor
I bought three wigs described as high quality and lacefront. What I recieved was cheap Amazon wig quality. I asked for a refund and they agreed, only if I return all of the items at my own cost of shipping. I would happily agree if the company was in the US. Paying for shipping overseas would cost about the same, if not more than I paid for the wigs+shipping ($53.97 USD). This would make the refund basically pointless. I offered to return the items if they paid for the shipping, since I can really only afford to ship in the US at the moment. I was furloughed for an undefined amount of time due to COVID and bought these wigs with birthday money. I escalated the dispute to a claim after the same two responses from the seller (basically copied and pasted) and PayPal communicated that the seller would refund the money if I shipped it back at my own expense. Which I already knew. Is there anything I can do to not lose all of my money here or am I just stuck? Thank you. P.S. I almost never ask for a refund. I think this is the third time in my life I've ever felt wronged enough to ask for one. The website I purchased the wigs from is Roselacewigs.com
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tortoise10
New Community Member
I had this EXACT ISSUE with the same company. Sent a completely wrong order, no where near what they promised and. Refused to refund me unless I paid over $100 to ship it back. They offered ONLY 5% REFUND which is only about $3 and i argied and argued and argued with them and yhe best they ever offered was a 15% refund (only about $7). So overall, I ended up losing around $54 and will NEVER buy from this company again
Login to Me Too

Sherlavon
New Community Member

I had the same problem. They operate under several names and websites but are the same company. They should be shut down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.