Scam website

Tturner10
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ever purchased from Merchant Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. Is this a legit website?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Abhip1
Contributor
Contributor
I have a question, I ordered a cordless t blade outliner yesterday on cocusale.com But then payment was sent to Wuxi huzheng industry and trade Co., Ltd. I want my money back and don’t want the product anymore. They did not provided any shipping details or respond to any of my email or message yet. What should I do? I do not want the product that I order yesterday, I want my money back, can I get it back
Login to Me Too

Gregsgirl1
New Community Member
I ordered from cocusale and they didn't give me a tracking number they said it was sent out but I have not heard any thing I think this is a scam
Login to Me Too

DETJMT
New Community Member
I ordered a four pack of cordless barber shears in four colors and designs for my wife for our anniversary. I ordered the middle of May and paid extra for express shipping for our June 1 anniversary. The tracking information was in Chinese and after two and a half months I just received them the middle of August. There are three of one style and one of another. They won't respond to my emails about the variety, extended warranty info I paid for, a credit for any or all of these issues or even an apology. My wife is still happy and said at this point I should be happy they showed up at all. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Login to Me Too

Evatholmes
New Community Member
I order nearing on 3 months and haven't received product. Seeing these other msgs, looks like I'm out $44 since paypal is about to close my case.
Login to Me Too

JS4673
New Community Member
I wish that i had checked out this company,before i ordered a rc boat. It was too good to be true @ that price. Now i feel really dumb. Looks like I'm going to eat the $$ i spent.
Login to Me Too

Janet1943
New Community Member

I ordered a remote control car from cocusale.com on May 10, 2020. It is now July 3 and it still hasn’t arrived. My account was charged on May 10 through PayPal. It is a Chinese company with another name, and I don’t trust them. BUYER BEWARE!

Login to Me Too

doraemonho

similar to others

I purchased a keyboard from the hotsellsy through the google shopping list....

It sent me a confirmation mail but I never received the shipping detail

It lost my trust for both Paypal and google shopping..... 

Login to Me Too

jiangjunyu
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a keyboard from this web site https://eazzyylife.com/

It is the same to above user experience, the return shipping address is a fake one, it is a different company.

Login to Me Too

Redneck69
Contributor
Contributor
Total scam ! Ship from usa. Then send you junk . When you dispute they want you to ship it to cbina at more then what the item is worth .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.