Scam vendors

Thelastcaston
New Community Member

Has anyone been scammed by zestads.com?? I ordered some drones from them.Cant get in touch with them can’t find a tracking or shipping number or status..It’s like the company disappeared after my order! No way to get in touch with them as they won’t respond to emails.. PayPal rejected my first attempt to refund and I’m awaiting an appeal and think I got scammed over 200 dollars... WTF??

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thelastcaston 

Did you file a dispute for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed. Same exact situation and PayPal backed company since Zestads did not send me any documentation or receipts to prove my case. I am out $233.89.
Login to Me Too

flastamp
New Community Member

Same here. Cannot get a hold of them, their site on my paypal receipt is actually for sale.  I hope Paypal will do the right thing here and refund everyone. 

Login to Me Too

Katiesink
Contributor
Contributor
No, I lost all the money. The scam company Zestads also goes by Perfectremains. They advertised a drone that was amazing..and able to withstand a baseball bat..pick up large objects and take video. The product I eventually received fits in my hand and could not fly, Cheaply made did not take video I have to somehow attach my own phone!..stupid. This thing could not pick up a gerbil. I could have purchased from a toy store for $20. But would never have bought this because it is so cheaply made Websight down and the product came from Asia. Not as described at all.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Katiesink 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cmart255
New Community Member
I had used the email in PayPal to email the company that I have not yet received my package. I had ordered one drone. Within one hour they had responded to my email with a tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Ian210
Contributor
Contributor
Scam

I got scammed on the 20th January 2020 for 1,170.96 EUR by this company for some strange product I never ordered. Do not buy from this company. Lucky for me they used  ....... for the transaction. They certainly do not deserve any stars.
The reply (which is below) was  a from a robot generated reply system from Tadeinn RETAIL SERVICES,SL. This further proves they are scammers. They expect me to provide them with order details when I don't have any, because I never ordered anything from them. Hope some one can work that out.

The reply

Hello Ian,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your opinion of your purchase.We are sorry to hear that your purchase did not meet the desired expectations.
We would like to verify your case, please could you send us your order number.
Edit: Please if you can send us your order number we will verify your case, we are waiting for your response.
Have a great day.

Edit Delete

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.