Scam site wncmore

Dmct250
Contributor
Contributor

Brought something off a site which I have found to to be a scam site have told PayPal but have been unable to get my money back seller has responded to pay pal but not to me

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor
I've had quite a bit of tracking information, royal mail have actually told me they are expecting it, but I'm guessing from all these comments what is actually sent, won't be as shown, but I'll have to receive them first in order to get a no questions asked refund
Login to Me Too

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've noticed that the website has now changed, and they now only sell childrens rucksacks. I've finally worked out what they have been doing, advertising TR-211M, which is the full metal 23ch version, but I guess they are sending out the TR-211, which is a 15ch part plastic version. I don't use amazon, due to them not paying full UK tax, and took me a while to work out the difference between the 2, as there's a store on there which sells both. Just hope this helps
Login to Me Too

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor
Oh and if anyone wants some screenshots of what you thought you were buying please let me know as I have them
Login to Me Too

tauriek
Contributor
Contributor
I do please!
Login to Me Too

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor
I'm quite new to posting on here, and I'm not totally sure how to add pictures on here. Any advice anyone?
Login to Me Too

Annette2020
Contributor
Contributor
Hi please can you send me screenshots! I was supposed to receive a 3 set metal construction but received only one cheap plastic toy! Thanks 😊
Login to Me Too

Annette2020
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!!! I feel like a proper muppet falling for this scam
Login to Me Too

Longlong1
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a 1:23 scale model. And only 6 channel. 1/3 of the advertised battery life. And lacks rotation function and doesn’t have the “real smoke” or sounds. Cheap controller and cheap cheap construction.
Login to Me Too

sam0954
Contributor
Contributor

@Longlong1   True enough.  Thanks for the info.  My little 'gift' just arrived today in a damaged box.  🙄

Login to Me Too

sam0954
Contributor
Contributor

@Upperhand9978  Yeah, true enough, every word.  But, it's gone now, and so's my money; wish I had seen this sooner.  What a sucker I am! 😬

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.