Scam site wncmore

Dmct250
Contributor
Contributor

Brought something off a site which I have found to to be a scam site have told PayPal but have been unable to get my money back seller has responded to pay pal but not to me

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

Micksandy
Contributor
Contributor
Have you heard anymore? Iv ordered a remote control excavator after seeing the advert on Instagram I want my money back now you’d think they’d just cancel it
Login to Me Too

Dmct250
Contributor
Contributor
Hi have managed to get PayPal to refund when I did some more checking I found the digger to be around £450 pounds so I knew then scam site
Login to Me Too

Micksandy
Contributor
Contributor
How long did you have to wait before ordering before they said they would refund you? I realised minutes after I ordered it was a scam 😫
Login to Me Too

Dmct250
Contributor
Contributor
Hi only a couple of days best just to put not received item because I don’t think seller will reply to PayPal who then must have to do a complete check then they should be able to see it’s a scam site hope this helps
Login to Me Too

Micksandy
Contributor
Contributor
Cheers I give PayPal a ring today they’re hopefully going to sort it out. Thanks for your help
Login to Me Too

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor
Why does everyone think this is a scam site? Reading all these post really worried me , but I finally got my tracking number for my order
Login to Me Too

sirboloski
Tracking number doesn’t mean anything. I got one. Item was still vastly smaller and far worse quality than advertised. It is a blatant scam site.
Login to Me Too

Longlong1
Contributor
Contributor
I received my item but it is not the item advertised. It’s a very very cheap item and not worth the money. I ordered two items but only received one. I would get on their case as the responses I get from them don’t answer my fraud questions.
Login to Me Too

mlmull2
we did too, get the tracking and thenbthe items arrived weeks later, as super cheap knock offs and i bought 2 sets of 3 each and only received 4 instead of 6. so i spent 200$ on junk.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.