cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

CONTACT THE FBI FRAUD FOR INTERNET COMPLAINTS.  ALSO SINCE PAYPAL IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE,  PUT THEM INTO IT AS WELL. I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY SUYA.   https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks Harold!  I'll be working on the FBI complaint next.  Good luck and stay safe!  This is NUTS! #PaypalFRAUD

Highlighted
Contributor

I too have been scammed by Suya Logistics - I have tried to get money back through PayPal but they have denied my dispute because they just want Shenzhens business so they can scam others.  I bought a golf machine - paid $30 reduced from $80 - they sent me 3 golf balls worth about $2 - when I complained they offered me a 10% refund - PayPal kept asking for information that I didn't have and then said because I didn't provide info they denied my claim - it was pretty cut and dried - Suya told me they did not have any of the product that they sold me and then PayPal abandoned me.  Can't understand why PayPal allows them to continue to use their service when they are clearly scammers

Highlighted
New Community Member

I also bought from this country and it is a complete scam,, i was buying a large cutting board with a pull out to put 2 containers in, what i got angered me so much and stress trying to contact them and ignored, Paypal should ban payments to this company as they have ripped off enough people to merit a ban,

Highlighted
Contributor

UPDATE I Received my order. Still I’ll never order from them ever again.
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree. Paypal should not authorize payments to this crooked company. I did receive a refund through my Mastercard Ebay quickly because PayPal was closed due to the pandemic.
Highlighted
Contributor

I complete and utter scam. Please do not order from this company. I made the mistake and ordered a Garden Kneeler And Seat. I never received it. The company says it was delivered and it’s my responsibility to go after the courier company.

I’m just giving up at this time. I really should have done my homework and checked the company reviews. I won’t make that mistake again.

please learn from my mistake and make sure you check, check and recheck and review all companies before making a purchase. 

Highlighted

I as well ordered a running cell phone holder and I got a wired basket. They want me to pay for shipping to return it, and I’ll get half my $$ back ridiculous
Highlighted
Contributor

I refused to accept the 50% and just got my money refunded.
Highlighted

I ordered a corn hole golf game. All that I recurved was one golf ball. I don’t think they have any intentions to send the rest of the game.