cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

I was trying to buy a cat tree for my cats and ended up with a little wooden house and PayPal are not doing nothing about giving me money back although they say if things go wrong then they cover it and have had hassle from PayPal and no help with a refund
Highlighted
New Community Member

I've been scammed by this company Shenzhen suya  logistics Co, Ltd. in conjunction with PayPal.    I bought an item from them that they claimed was shipped whereas the item was never received.

When I reported it to PayPal they (PayPal) had me on hold for better than 45 days before ruling against me without any proof of delivery or shipping other than what the crooks e-mailed them.

I am still fighting the ruling and will be contacting my credit card company for help on this fraudulent transaction.

Highlighted
Contributor

Another victim posted that she got help from her bank. I just called •my• bank and filed a claim for fraud. They were very nice and put a stop payment on my $210. So they are going to go after my money for me.
Highlighted
Contributor

So this is a case (19 same replyes)  looks that we have to ask PayPal act to return money back.
What is the procidure?

Highlighted
Contributor

There is no PayPal procedure. Contact the card holder and they will take care of it. see my previous post.

Highlighted
Contributor

All I did was call my bank & say I wanna stop payment on this transaction as it is fraud. They walked me thru the rest. Wells Fargo
Highlighted
Contributor

Good luck!  PAYPAL will not do anything.  They denied my request.  I never received anything from Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.

BUYER BEWARE!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a tire pump inflator and they only gave me the stem too it not the whole pump.i paid over 25.00 for this item.i did put in a dispute with pay pal over this matter.so we shall see how this works out.and yes they have no phone number or email to contact them.not sure if there a scam or not because they did send me something but not every thing soo I'm not sure what is going on
Highlighted
Contributor

They done the same to me. Sent me only a hose for the pump. It looks like Paypal have known about these scammers and has done nothing about it. I just lodged my complaint with Paypal. See how it goes.

Highlighted

Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd are a bunch of thieves, I purchased a mini saw with 6 blades a guide fence, plastic case and all the trimmings, they sent me a packet of 3 blades and reckon that is what I ordered.  Incidentally I can buy the 3 blades set for £5  they wanted £22.50 for the advertised saw.

DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH  -  Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. They are SMAMMING SCUM thieves and should be removed from any advertising in the UK.