Same!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

I'm contacting my card holder and getting them to cancel the transaction
Highlighted
Contributor

The money has already been cleared/ will the bank do that??
Highlighted
Contributor

Mine cleared too. They have folks to folo thru on stuff like this, and go after the money. Win or lose, I’ve filed the claim and Wells Fargo opened a file on it and is working on it.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have also been scammed by this website and PayPal declined my request to get my money back!

Please post again if you are able to find a resolution. I called my credit card company to also dispute the charge on that end but they said PayPal has to approve it?!?

This is crazy!

Highlighted
Contributor

I think its about time PayPal did something about this obviously notorious scam. Why are they still aloud to use the service, when we as a consumer assume confidence in a purchase when using PayPal services.
Highlighted
Contributor

never give up. Make paypal accountable. Appeal any PayPal decision. Report all scammers. If an item is really cheap then it’s a scam never buy cheap rubbish

Highlighted
Contributor

I used a major credit card that I have a brief history with. I called them and explained the situation and they took the charge off my account immediately. If you used a debit card the bank will do the same thing. I have spent lots of money on the internet over the years and when there is a problem I have always used my bank or credit card company to my advantage. PayPal is pretty useless in these situations since they only process the shipping side of the transaction. Your financial institution handles the money.  Cancel the transactions at your bank/card company and there will be no issues getting your money refunded.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for sharing... 

I think that by allowing using for seilers Pay Pal system they (PayPal) needs to verify sellers as well..
some minimal checks can easily verify if there is real sellers or frauds

Highlighted

Unfortunately, I used the funds that i had from my paypal balance, that is why. I didnt use a credit card as i would never.