Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

Kungfauxn00b
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed by this company but I got some good news this morning. They actually refunded my purchase!! I was gobsmacked after reading some of the replies on here. In case this can be of help to anyone, here's my PayPal case history:

screencapture-paypal-resolutioncenter.png

Link to image: https://imgur.com/uSmrKri.jpg

Login to Me Too

lynnmills
New Community Member
I ordered (and paid for) a “cordless electric rechargeable mop” from Shenzhen SUYA Logistics. All I received were 2 x soft circular pads (probably to attach to mop) but absolutely no mop. Dispute raised with PayPal was declined as “tracking shows goods delivered”. What a HUGE SCAM. Useless goods cost me almost AU$50 for something worth probably 50cents.
Login to Me Too

christle01
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered  a dog tennis ball launcher 

Got tennis ball .  i have sent email back to email address 

I have just received it in the mail and i am **bleep** off 

Pay pal    SHOULD BLOCK THEM 

Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co.,
Login to Me Too

Sufri9607
Contributor
Contributor

Ken1980
I was scammed they sent me a golf ball and the address was from the United States in AZ, not what I ordered, indoor golf training set. No invoice, nothing, I report to PayPal and the said to return it and they would refund us shipping, up to 5 times max $30. I can't believe PayPal is making its customers do all this work when they send something completely different and worth 20 cents, but I have to ship it back to get a refund, b.s.
Login to Me Too

Janelle21
Contributor
Contributor

Push them and tell them you are not sending it back, you sent the wrong thing, I shouldn't have to pay postage when its your fault.I want my money back. I did and it worked, I got all my money back and kept the item, but would never deal with them again. Threaten to take it further

Login to Me Too

nannyhun
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a garden shed on 4/2/20. I have not received it. Contacted Paypal who are saying that they contacted company. Company are saying that it was delivered so Paypal have closed the case. I am trying to speak to someone at Paypal to complain but can't get through. Why do they make it so difficult to get help? I'm really **bleep** off. Paypal should know about the company. Finally got through on phone , speaking with Alex, put on hold. He told me that the company is being investigated. He gave me a tracking no saying to contact Royal Mail. Why should we have to chase things up?. 

Login to Me Too

happyme1948
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed too by these idiots. I am sure PayPal knows what they are doing. This could be 1 or more persons working from their kitchen table scamming people. They send a cheap item to you with their intention of keeping the money you sent them. At no time they try  to send you what you purchased. Saying they are sorry for not liking what they sent you and offering you  a small percentage of money you sent them. Later they offer you a 50% of your money or if you demand 100% they want you to send back what they sent you and telling you it will cost you $20 or more for postage, which that postage might be more than what you paid for. I presume some buyers do mothing about it, and they are doing this around the world and they are getting money on false pretenses. I am feeling I am the guilty one with PayPal. I have posted the item back as Paypal said they pay postage up to about $20. I am still waiting for outcome. Will inform when I have an outcome.

Login to Me Too

TracyAnn71
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an outside lounge chair, and received a used, old footstool. I immediately contacted them, to which they FINALLY replied and offered a HALF refund..??? I would GLADLY pay TRIPLE the original amount of the chair to ship it back to this terrible, dishonest company. Blows my mind how they are still scamming people every single day! My bad for not reading the reviews.

Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I put a review on trust pot and pussed consumers but I need to look for a BBB in China. They need to go DOWN.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.