Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

Nelsonr
Contributor
Contributor
I refused to accept the 50% and just got my money refunded.
Login to Me Too

RJ6696
I ordered a corn hole golf game. All that I recurved was one golf ball. I don’t think they have any intentions to send the rest of the game.
Login to Me Too

proaceintl

I have been scammed also. I am working with Paypal resolution about same issue. They are the biggest scam and wonder why paypal allow that to happen and not help the buyers deal with them.

Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I wrote to PayPal to advise them to not pay this scam artist or authorize any payments to these RIP off artists. I hope they take my advise.
Login to Me Too

CB83
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY AS WELL I ORDERED A BUTTER DISH MARCH/APRIL AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT.. AND YEP THEY DONT ANSWER EMAILS OR ETC. I CHARGED MINE TO MY CREDIT CARD IF YOU HAVE DONT THAT THEY WILL CREDIT BACK YOUR ACCOUNT. I FELL PAYPAL SHOULD NOT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY AND THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN AND TAKEN OFF FACE BOOK  AND ETC.. THEY ARE A RIP OF COMPANY.. SO PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY OR ANY OTHER FROM CHINA.. I ORDERED SOMETHING FROM WISH AND NEVER GOT IT EITHER AND THEY NEVER ANSWER YOU EITHER SO DONT ORDER FROM THEM EITHER.. THIS HAS BEEN A JOKE WITH THESE COMPANIES..  WATCH OUT IF THEY ARE NOT LOCAL DONT ORDER FROM THEM ALL I HAVE TO SAY.. GOOD LUCK 

Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. This is a paypal site. Do they even read this important information??? Idiots.
Login to Me Too

Sm38
I was scammed by this seller as well in May I purchased a portable picnic table and in July I requested a refund for not receiving my item then the seller sent a tracking number and a message saying they sorry for the inconvenience. Then I disputed the sell and at the beginning of August I recieved a plastic cutting board and now paypal cancelled my dispute. I have been trying to contact both the seller and paypal no answer.😡🤬😤
Login to Me Too

Tanyamac
I have also been scammed by this company and Paypal had closed my dispute. They sent me a golfball when I ordered a game and paypal is telling me I have to return the ball to China, with tracking, to get my money back although the less than $1 ball was sent from Canada. Paypal is a joke and I will be closing my account.
Login to Me Too

Hello74
Contributor
Contributor
So I've been offered a refund if I return the item to china. The cost of the shipping is higher than the item value. Has anyone actually done this and achieved a result? I feel like they're just going to say that they have not recieved it and I'll be out of pocket twice. Do I just leave it and put it down as a lesson learned. I'm feeling extremely let down by PayPal, allowing blatant scammers to abuse your customers is aiding and abetting. 😬😡
Login to Me Too

Theweeze
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered from this company the Golf Putting Mat. I had Paypal look into it after not hearing anything after the purchase for several weeks but they sure took my money through Paypal! They eventually said it was shipped. My ticket in Paypal closed and then two days later I received a golf ball in the mail. Now since it has been passed the 30 days Paypal seems to not want to do anything. Maybe they are working with this company? How do I get my money back?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.