Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

Tebone70
Contributor
Contributor

I have order 2 products from Shenzhen and got nothing no way to contact them file a claim with Pay Pal and they close the claim with no results I need to know what to do this is not fair and Pay Pal don't seem to care HELP ME

Login to Me Too

I ordered a machine that was supposed to use an infrared light to disinfect my sheets and blankets. I ordered it on April 17 and received a product today. However, there is no infrared light! This is a battery-operated gizmo that looks like one of those auto floor vacuums, but there is NO infrared light nor vacuum! It's just a toy that makes noise and moves around on sheets and the floor, but does nothing else! I want my money back!
Login to Me Too

Bow83
I’m sorry to tell you but infrared light doesn’t disinfect anything , you got double scammed .
Login to Me Too

Bet223
Actually infrared lights do kill lots of germs.
Login to Me Too

shrekdot
Contributor
Contributor

My husband ordered a couple little cheap pizza ovens.  What was in the picture, they sent a spatula to lift out pizza, no pizza oven.  Scamming all over the place

Login to Me Too

PW3369
Contributor
Contributor
File a fraud claim with your bank, not PayPal. That’s what someone suggested and that’s what I did!!!
Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a cat condo tree and I was sent a cat toy. Of course I tried to contact the seller, the company open funny.com. They still refuse a refund or state that I indeed order a condo. STEER CLEAR!!!
Login to Me Too

Nelsonr
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a toy robot worth US$29 and got 12 kids felt pens. They offered me a 50% refund. This means I would pay $15 for 12 useless pens. This is a scam. 

Login to Me Too

We got the exact same garbage! I have an open claim right now...hopefully we get our refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.