Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

Rghrob
New Community Member

I went thru a similar situation w/ an Chinese online retailer Turnpot that was advertised thru Google Shopping. I ordered an inflatable pool 31" x 90" x 44" for my daughter, but instead received 3x KN95 respiratory masks!  

I immediately filed a claim w/ PayPal, but I was denied since the seller provided a tracking number!  I then turned to my credit card company and I was rejected twice. I called back a third time and I was successful when I told the customer service rep that I went thru a merchant online and that this was NOT a person to person transaction as shown on the PayPal statement. My credit card company was able to credit me back the funds based on that key distinction. 

I have lost all of my confidence in PayPal!!!

-Robert 

Login to Me Too

tedhartley
Contributor
Contributor

I have decided that PayPal is a secure place to store credit card info, but when something goes wrong they are less than worthless. I always go to my credit card holder for getting my money back.

Login to Me Too

HAROLDL
Contributor
Contributor

CONTACT THE FBI FRAUD FOR INTERNET COMPLAINTS.  ALSO SINCE PAYPAL IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE,  PUT THEM INTO IT AS WELL. I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY SUYA.   https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/

Login to Me Too

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Harold!  I'll be working on the FBI complaint next.  Good luck and stay safe!  This is NUTS! #PaypalFRAUD

Login to Me Too

smiddle
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed by Suya Logistics - I have tried to get money back through PayPal but they have denied my dispute because they just want Shenzhens business so they can scam others.  I bought a golf machine - paid $30 reduced from $80 - they sent me 3 golf balls worth about $2 - when I complained they offered me a 10% refund - PayPal kept asking for information that I didn't have and then said because I didn't provide info they denied my claim - it was pretty cut and dried - Suya told me they did not have any of the product that they sold me and then PayPal abandoned me.  Can't understand why PayPal allows them to continue to use their service when they are clearly scammers

Login to Me Too

FRAN1137
New Community Member

I also bought from this country and it is a complete scam,, i was buying a large cutting board with a pull out to put 2 containers in, what i got angered me so much and stress trying to contact them and ignored, Paypal should ban payments to this company as they have ripped off enough people to merit a ban,

Login to Me Too

PW3369
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE I Received my order. Still I’ll never order from them ever again.
Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Paypal should not authorize payments to this crooked company. I did receive a refund through my Mastercard Ebay quickly because PayPal was closed due to the pandemic.
Login to Me Too

Canaussie21
Contributor
Contributor

I complete and utter scam. Please do not order from this company. I made the mistake and ordered a Garden Kneeler And Seat. I never received it. The company says it was delivered and it’s my responsibility to go after the courier company.

I’m just giving up at this time. I really should have done my homework and checked the company reviews. I won’t make that mistake again.

please learn from my mistake and make sure you check, check and recheck and review all companies before making a purchase. 

Login to Me Too

MarieDelis
Contributor
Contributor
I as well ordered a running cell phone holder and I got a wired basket. They want me to pay for shipping to return it, and I’ll get half my $$ back ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.