Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

BT20201
Contributor
Contributor

Please do not try to send anything back to the seller before you give the correct address from PayPal.  I ordered a 31 gallon garden container from the company, and after waiting from May 1st until the end of July before receiving it, found it to be a 3.1 gallon container.  The company wasn't responsive about returning it at all.  They offered my a partial refund to keep it, which I declined.  Finally I opened a case with PayPal, in which they kept moving the resolution date further and further out.  I decided to mail the item back to the address on the return label, and was told I just nullified the entire refund.  Once they found out I already shipped the item, the correct address (in China) was messaged to me.  This company is a sham, and I'm very upset that PayPal wasn't more helpful resolving my case.  

Login to Me Too

Sufri9607
Contributor
Contributor

kate132
New Community Member

CHINA Is scamming all over the place, Dont no why pay-pal helps them....

Login to Me Too

Cjessie
Contributor
Contributor
Also how come Facebook is still letting the company sell on their site? They should shut them down
Login to Me Too

HAROLDL
Contributor
Contributor

CONTACT THE FBI FRAUD FOR INTERNET COMPLAINTS.  ALSO SINCE PAYPAL IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE,  PUT THEM INTO IT AS WELL. I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY SUYA.   https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/

Login to Me Too

proaceintl

I also been scammed. NOt sure how this company is still in business

Login to Me Too

Buddaboo22
Contributor
Contributor
I to have been scammed I bought the mini table saw for 42.00 Canadian and was sent the mini blade no machine to put it in
Login to Me Too

NikkiO1Gr
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered an adjustable bamboo desk for using a laptop while lying in bed. Instead I got a tiny thin bamboo "fruit cutting board". Definitely going to dispute with paypal and if that doesn't work I'll dispute with my bank. I've actually had a similar issue once before with them. Different website buying from, but also was actually coming from Shenzhen but never showed up. I disputed that one with paypal and it took like 2 months but they did end up refunding me.
Login to Me Too

mirak71

So frustrating!  I fell for the click-bait through Instagram and also ordered the laptop table.  We received 5 pieces of composite board wood to put together ourselves.  The pieces do not stay together and obviously the product we received looks NOTHING like the photos of the product we ordered.  Why doesn't Paypal put a warning on companies where they know people have been scammed previously?  I have already posted with the Better Business Bureau and will go to the credit union next to file a complaint and ask for help with the scam.  Unfortunately my Paypal funds come from my bank account.  I have to say though that this is the first issue I have ever had with anything I've ordered via Paypal.  We'll see how they do in helping me settle this!  From the sounds of things, it might take awhile!  UGH!!!!  

Thanks for posting everyone.  I wish I had read these first.  

Login to Me Too

Berchi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I have been scammed exactly the same way, ordered a multi function table and got a tiny piece of bamboo board they label as cutting board. They refuse a full refund unless I send it back courier to China. I dont accept that, as I do not make a mistake, this is scam, i opened a case with paypal and after months paypal only come back to me and tell me the same thing to return the **bleep** piece of wood, failing to do so I will not get a full refund... this is **bleep**. How did you manage to get a full refund?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.