Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

jdgreen
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something for over $250. I wanted to cancel the order and tried to get ahold of them repeatedly. Whenever they answer (I have to send multiple emails to get one reply) they try to convince me to not cancel it. Finally they have suggested a 5% refund. Wow. I let my bank know that it’s a fraudulent charge, hopefully their investigation team agrees. Pay pal dispute has not come up with anything yet. The issue with this company (suya) is they have this trail of weird company names, URLs, and email addresses that make it hard to tel who they really are.
Login to Me Too

jdgreen
Contributor
Contributor
Update: I continued emailing suya logistics a couple times a day whether they replied or not. PayPal eventually got back to me with a positive response. They were able to get suya to agree to a refund. I did receive my money back. Yay. Now I’m never buying from somewhere that’s not an establishment reputable retailer again! No matter how I pay.
Login to Me Too

Hello74
Contributor
Contributor
Well done, this is the first positive outcome I've seen so far. 👍
Login to Me Too

NikkiO1Gr
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. I'm now on my second Shenzhen scam (two different items purchased from two completely different websites). I disputed the first one successfully with paypal (took about 2 months). One of the points that I made was that it was one company on the website, a different company on the confirmation email, a different company on the paypal transaction and a different company that responded to my email inquiries. I guess my best advice is never get suckered into buying anything from a facebook ad unless it's from a reputable company.
Login to Me Too

Mott
Contributor
Contributor
It looks like I got scammed also. My wife just asked me about the camping chair so I went to check in on it. Seems like it’s a broad problem. They were advertising on Facebook also.
Login to Me Too

PW3369
Contributor
Contributor
Wells Fargo just closed my claim for fraud saying they’re unable to do anything. PayPal doesn’t even HAVE a dispute tab. I will consider this a $210 lesson learned. And, I am deleting my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

NikkiO1Gr
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal does have a dispute department. I disputed my first shenzhen scam and it took over 2 months but i did eventually get a refund.
Login to Me Too

dinopongrat
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, Facebook does not do anything because those monster paid the fee to them.

Now, I am report all advertising like that.

Paypls should blacklist this name or those transactions need to inform buyer about issues in the past.

In case of buyer still approve it again, good luck for that, else, buyer will aware of it.

Login to Me Too

DanBennett11
New Community Member
I ordered a camping chair from this company through an add on Facebook. It was one that moves like rocking and things. That was last month and I still haven't received it not had any response from them.
Login to Me Too

Splanta4567
Contributor
Contributor
Same as all the other replies - I was falsely convince by Facebook ad and also their website I was getting camping chairs and got cheap shoddy stools. Clearly you can see they are defrauding people as you get images of the chair and the site is still up- they also look to be building a new site or have listed another on their PayPal profile.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.