Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

PW3369
Contributor
Contributor
Another victim posted that she got help from her bank. I just called •my• bank and filed a claim for fraud. They were very nice and put a stop payment on my $210. So they are going to go after my money for me.
Login to Me Too

Cjessie
Contributor
Contributor
Mabey paypal is working with this company & against us its B.S.
Login to Me Too

MichaelBob
Contributor
Contributor

So this is a case (19 same replyes)  looks that we have to ask PayPal act to return money back.
What is the procidure?

Login to Me Too

tedhartley
Contributor
Contributor

There is no PayPal procedure. Contact the card holder and they will take care of it. see my previous post.

Login to Me Too

PW3369
Contributor
Contributor
All I did was call my bank & say I wanna stop payment on this transaction as it is fraud. They walked me thru the rest. Wells Fargo
Login to Me Too

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck!  PAYPAL will not do anything.  They denied my request.  I never received anything from Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.

BUYER BEWARE!

Login to Me Too

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

You might want to re-open your claim.  Submit your original receipt and ask them to reinvestigate the claim.  Mine was also denied, and I went back and requested it again.  It was important that I explain that I never received the item that was ordered.  (Swimming pool)  It took me almost three months, finally they refunded my money.  Stay positive and stay persistent. Good Luck!!

Login to Me Too

grego65
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a tire pump inflator and they only gave me the stem too it not the whole pump.i paid over 25.00 for this item.i did put in a dispute with pay pal over this matter.so we shall see how this works out.and yes they have no phone number or email to contact them.not sure if there a scam or not because they did send me something but not every thing soo I'm not sure what is going on
Login to Me Too

happyme1948
Contributor
Contributor

They done the same to me. Sent me only a hose for the pump. It looks like Paypal have known about these scammers and has done nothing about it. I just lodged my complaint with Paypal. See how it goes.

Login to Me Too

Peanut48

Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd are a bunch of thieves, I purchased a mini saw with 6 blades a guide fence, plastic case and all the trimmings, they sent me a packet of 3 blades and reckon that is what I ordered.  Incidentally I can buy the 3 blades set for £5  they wanted £22.50 for the advertised saw.

DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH  -  Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. They are SMAMMING SCUM thieves and should be removed from any advertising in the UK. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.