Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

tbroeder2011
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been scammed by this website and PayPal declined my request to get my money back!

Please post again if you are able to find a resolution. I called my credit card company to also dispute the charge on that end but they said PayPal has to approve it?!?

This is crazy!

Login to Me Too

Hello74
Contributor
Contributor
I think its about time PayPal did something about this obviously notorious scam. Why are they still aloud to use the service, when we as a consumer assume confidence in a purchase when using PayPal services.
Login to Me Too

Trashman232
Contributor
Contributor

never give up. Make paypal accountable. Appeal any PayPal decision. Report all scammers. If an item is really cheap then it’s a scam never buy cheap rubbish

Login to Me Too

tedhartley
Contributor
Contributor

I used a major credit card that I have a brief history with. I called them and explained the situation and they took the charge off my account immediately. If you used a debit card the bank will do the same thing. I have spent lots of money on the internet over the years and when there is a problem I have always used my bank or credit card company to my advantage. PayPal is pretty useless in these situations since they only process the shipping side of the transaction. Your financial institution handles the money.  Cancel the transactions at your bank/card company and there will be no issues getting your money refunded.

Login to Me Too

MichaelBob
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing... 

I think that by allowing using for seilers Pay Pal system they (PayPal) needs to verify sellers as well..
some minimal checks can easily verify if there is real sellers or frauds

Login to Me Too

proaceintl

Unfortunately, I used the funds that i had from my paypal balance, that is why. I didnt use a credit card as i would never.

Login to Me Too

Beth321
New Community Member
I was trying to buy a cat tree for my cats and ended up with a little wooden house and PayPal are not doing nothing about giving me money back although they say if things go wrong then they cover it and have had hassle from PayPal and no help with a refund
Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a cat tree and got some stupid toy instead. I contacted Ebay Mastercard and was refunded immediately.
Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a cat tree and was sent a stupid toy. Back and forth with the scam seller. I called ebay Mastercard and was immediately issued a refund.
Login to Me Too

Les804
Contributor
Contributor

I've been scammed by this company Shenzhen suya  logistics Co, Ltd. in conjunction with PayPal.    I bought an item from them that they claimed was shipped whereas the item was never received.

When I reported it to PayPal they (PayPal) had me on hold for better than 45 days before ruling against me without any proof of delivery or shipping other than what the crooks e-mailed them.

I am still fighting the ruling and will be contacting my credit card company for help on this fraudulent transaction.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.