Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

Li_C_09
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a claim against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau AND took a previous posters advice and filed an internet fraud claim against Shenzhen
Login to Me Too

hlh333
I suggest if PayPal refuses to help you get you a refund that you close your PayPal account. PayPal cannot do business if they have no account correct? Maybe then they will do something about the scam
Login to Me Too

roxiedog
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a kneestool from them in May and cancelled the order and filed a claim with ppal and escalated the order on May 23, 2020. It's not July 21, 2020 with only info is that ppal  is reviewing the  additional information given by the seller. Each time I check the date of resolution is moved another week. Now it's July 26th. I spoke with ppal today 7/21 and they cannot seem to help other than "we are working with the supplier". Not sure that help me. If it had been my account, they would have taken the funds out the next day. Ppal tells me that it's their "back room" that is working on the issue. When asked how to contact their "back room" management, I'm told, they do not talk with customers. It's only $22.98 but the issue is much greater. This company is most likely a scam taking money and never shipping. Ppal tells me they are holding their funds. So, if you are holding their funds, REFUND ME NOW! I cancelled the order as they did not ship! PPal is of no help

Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is not following their own protocol on protecting its customers.
Login to Me Too

Joesanchez46
Today PayPal closed my case with no refund I ordered a laptop multifunctional board on 8/1/2020 never received it. I made a claim but PayPal said they received a tracking number and close the case. I’m just closing my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Lisasalz79
Contributor
Contributor

I finally after 4 months, got a full refund. You just have to keep badgering paypal unfortunately. I told them they have horrible horse **bleep** customer service in an email. They called me that afternoon and offered a full refund.

Login to Me Too

tedhartley
Contributor
Contributor
I'm contacting my card holder and getting them to cancel the transaction
Login to Me Too

PW3369
Contributor
Contributor
The money has already been cleared/ will the bank do that??
Login to Me Too

PW3369
Contributor
Contributor
Mine cleared too. They have folks to folo thru on stuff like this, and go after the money. Win or lose, I’ve filed the claim and Wells Fargo opened a file on it and is working on it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.