Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Threegreys99
Contributor
Contributor

“Trista” has been “helping” me.  I’ve been in contact since July 9, for an order placed June 24...

have you had any luck?

Login to Me Too

Soniaj22
Contributor
Contributor
Same Trista here! I've been emailing back and forth with her with no resolution. They offer $5 USD discount and suggest to keep this garbage bra. I am trying to resolve refund with Paypall. We shall see. If not then with my visa
Login to Me Too

AmySch
Contributor
Contributor
Trista with PayPal or shopping technology? I can’t get a contact for shopping technology anywhere
Login to Me Too

Magsjul
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting a runaround from Rachel, Riri, and now Sweety!  They are all canned emails.  They claim they have issued a refund but that it will take 30 days to show up with PayPal.  Wrong!  They never processed, nor plan to process, a refund.  I have a claim in with PayPal and it looks like the Seller never responds, but I don't have high hopes that PayPal will do the right thing.

Login to Me Too

Soniaj22
Contributor
Contributor
I dealt with Trista and the same result
Login to Me Too

Su66
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I would like to help everyone on here who has been scammed by this company. I don’t have a lot of legal knowledge but if enough of us put our efforts together we can get this out there and the company closed down after full refunds. They keep sending me emails asking if I would like to reconsider my decision to cancel and keep making excuses for the delay in my order. I have notified them about all the complaints about them on this forum and that I will be earning family and friends against buying from them.
Login to Me Too

DrGail
Contributor
Contributor
Keep reporting them to PayPal too. They sell counterfeit items. They use pictures from other websites and sell fakes. They expect u to give up. Report report report they are criminals!!!!
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

It indeed is criminal.  it is theft.  I have now gone to my bank as Paypal are so useless.  Just keep going and extending the date for a decision - thats after they already closed it once and said the goods were very similar to what was ordered.  In which lifetime I ask myself.  

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk   need to report.  I cant till paypal refuse my claim for disgusting shoddy goods.  if enough of us do will sort them, paypal and facebook for placing the adverts

Login to Me Too

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much! The deadline for me is the 5th August and then I m going to ask them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.