Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

I  have already emailed BBC Watchdog about this so you can count on my support

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526P
Contributor
Contributor
Mir haben sie die falschen Größen gesendet und die Ware ist sehr minderwertig. Leider behaupten sie immer, dass dies die bestellten Größen sind obwohl ich Bilder der richtigen Bestellung gesendet habe. Pay Pal hat die Sache eingestellt weil ich die Ware nicht retour gesendet habe. Ich bin nicht blöd und bezahle auch noch das Senden. Außerdem wurde mir Zuviel berechnet weil Dollarpreise sind und ich die selbe Summe in Euro bezahlen musste. Ich denke das ganze hat System und bin auch von Pay Pal enttäuscht 😞
Login to Me Too

CharlotteNey
Contributor
Contributor
Das tut mir Leid.
Login to Me Too

Ambz1979
Contributor
Contributor
im still waiting almost 2 moths since filed and if they dont refund i will be speaking to my bank and filing a charge back over 34 pages of complaints on here Paypal shpuld have shut this shonky companies account down already. MAYBE EVERYONE NEEDS TO CONTACT AND DEMAND REFUNDS AND CONTACT BANKS
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

that is such a good idea.  strength in numbers 

Login to Me Too

ssfromss
Contributor
Contributor

The best thing I did was link my PayPal account to my Visa instead of my bank.  When I saw how poorly paypal was treating their customers and what shoddy merchandise was being received I filed my complaint with Visa and they got right on it.  

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing.  Has VISA helped you, how?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Ramcobrax
Contributor
Contributor
I have done the same since the beginning, my account payments are charged to my American Express card. They have already committed to pursue PayPal in this regard. Either PayPal will credit my account or Amex will. The same applies to either Visa or Mastercard. Even if you do not have a credit card, attach the payment charge to your bank debit card.... NOT directly your bank account. That way you have more protection.
Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor
My money through a PayPal was charged to my bank. So I will need to take this to them. I’m going to do that today.
Login to Me Too

Magsjul
Contributor
Contributor
I filed today. This company needs to be shut down. Every time I email them asking for a refund “Rachel” replies 24 hours later asking me if I will reconsider my decision. I have asked for a refund 7 times and they refuse to do it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.