Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

HardWorkingTom
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I was scammed by a PAULAREYES and weaslotmfi.com

Ordered a Tricycle, got USPS # next day that corresponded to HVAC items(not ordered) and when checking USPS they said item was delivered 8 days BEFORE I placed my order to an undisclosed location in my hometown.

Dispute Resolution side in Sellers favor DESPITE the fact that they never returned any inquiries by myself or PayPal...Its time for Class Action and Government inquiries into PayPals complicity in Grand larceny

Login to Me Too

Ambz1979
Contributor
Contributor
agree everyone needs to file with their banks also this company shouldnt be getting away with scamming nor shoukd paypal be allowing them to continue doing so
Login to Me Too

Temp20220915w
Contributor
Contributor

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree! PayPal is complicit and should be held accountable! Class action lawsuit! If you order something and it never comes is it wire fraud? If your website is misleading or false PayPal should shut them down!
Login to Me Too

triedtrue
Contributor
Contributor

at what point did they dismiss i? they told me to come back after I waited a while. Paypal seems very scammy in its own right.

Login to Me Too

JillL1
Dismissed my case right away saying that I authorized the transaction. Maybe so, but the product didn’t come!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526N
Contributor
Contributor

Finally after 3 months my purchase came.  Glad I assumed that they would be small and ordered a larger size.  Now hopefully don't shrink.  Very pretty though.  Are4 any of these that show up on Facebook legit?  Like the product so far just not the service.

Login to Me Too

CharlotteNey
Contributor
Contributor
The clothing I ordered in sizes L and XL is small too. I just want to know how to return it. Good luck I hope your items don't shrink!
Login to Me Too

Su66
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to escalate this to an investigation With BBC watchdog, would anyone be willing to add their story so we can shutdown ‘Shopping technology Co limited’ scam company?
Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor
I’ll do this with you. Whatever it takes.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.