Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Papou4
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue ! I opened a litige through PayPal. I could get a refund if sending black the clothes. But il cost me the price of the clothes without Boeing sûre Shopping Technology would really refund me ! So I let it !

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed for $96.00. They send you emails saying you have something in your cart. Making you think you have not completed your transaction! Slick crooks ! PayPal needs to refund our money without question!!!
Login to Me Too

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree with you, we should not have to jump through all sorts of hoops to get a resolution for a problem that we obviously thought PayPal would cover us for if something went wrong, just goes to show HOW WRONG WE ALL WERE !!!  I wonder how much Pay Pal has made out of this scam

Login to Me Too

MikoVee
Contributor
Contributor
Did your shoes ever come?
Login to Me Too

DrGail
Contributor
Contributor

yes, took 6 weeks they came in a plastic bag weighed 6 ounces look like a child's sparkle experiment. Totally counterfeit. Pictures are fake. 

Login to Me Too

Scottygirl
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Took ages & what has turned up is not genuine
Login to Me Too

Mzdedaze
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

Have you received your products yet? I placed an order with this company on June 10th and have yet to get a confirmation of shipment email. I sent an email requesting a refund and to cancel my order but got an auto reply. I'm going to dispute this order via paypal asap. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Clfv442
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a refund? I tried with same company and PayPal dismissed my case.
Login to Me Too

BuddyOpix
Contributor
Contributor
Ya, me too, somehow Paypal dismissed my case..😢😢😢
Login to Me Too

Akm2
Me too 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.