Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

carengard
Contributor
Contributor

The email I was given by PayPal for this merchant fails to send. There is no one to communicate with. I want PayPal to return my money since I can’t return my poorly made clothing. Come on PayPal and respond to me! Caren marks

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

What was the source of funds you paid with.  Even though I paid through paypal, I used credit card as my source of funds.  Whatever your source, that's where you make your claim.  They are the ones in contact with the Company's bank,  the company that defrauded you.  They will take action if you can prove you either didn't get the products, or they were not as described in the ad.

I got a refund from my credit card within 3 weeks.

Login to Me Too

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
Start a “chat” with customer service. Don’t let them close it out... need screen shots, pictures and documentation of purchase... start a complaint / dispute / resolution department. Don’t let deadlines expire or they will close your case. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

carengard
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get any contact info? Caren Gardner Marks

Login to Me Too

DrGail
Contributor
Contributor

Complete scam. The pictures on their website are 100% fake. The shoes they send are counterfeit! 

Login to Me Too

AllisonD64
Contributor
Contributor
Total scam! I ordered 100% Linen pants and they turned out to be 100% polyester! I don’t know how to contact the seller to get a refund.
Login to Me Too

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

I to have had issues with this company, I ordered 2 Zero Gravity Bra's, they arrived in a timely manner, but when I got them out of the packaging what a disappointment, total rubbish, they are flimsy, small and certainly not worth the money I have paid for them, I used the invoice number quoted on the label and did a Bing search, I got two leads which I emailed with my request for a return address as there was nothing in the parcel, which I thought was a bad omen to begin with, since then I have had  ongoing email conversations with the company in an effort to get a return address and a full refund...well to say that I have been stonewalled would be an understatement, they have suggested that I pass them onto a relative or a friend or a colleague! or give them as a gift!  They also offered me discounts to spend against another order as compensation - as if I would waste any more money on the total rubbish they sell.  They have told me that it will be costly for me to return the items, it will take a long time for them to get them back, and they may not be able to resell them and will I not reconsider keeping them. They haven't refused to take them back as such but I still do not have an address to return them to and this has been going on now for five weeks so you can draw your own conclusions from that, I complained to PayPal but as the item was "as described" they cannot or will not do anything except apologise for the problems I am having with the company.  I saw the original ad on Facebook  "free games Word Game" and I would love to complain to Facebook but I simply cannot find any information as to how I do that, so at the time of this post I am still waiting for this issue to be resolved but I am not holding my breath and I very much doubt I will get my money back, whether it is a scam or not I do not know all I do know is I would never ever consider shopping with them again and I would warn others against doing so.

Login to Me Too

Dramos18
I’m going through the exact same with run around for weeks.
Login to Me Too

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

As I had already stated on my original post I have  TOTALLY LOST PATIENCE with this company, I know that I am not going to get my money back from them and I know PayPal won't do anything so I have contacted BBC Watchdog in the hope that they might just be able to do something to help, so I would urge all UK Residents who have been ripped off and that ARE IN THE SAME POSITION TO GET in touch with Watchdog as well, if enough of us contact them, perhaps something might get done, it probably won't help us but if it stops someone else being ripped off then maybe it'll be worth it.

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

Look at what the source of funds were that you paid with.  Even though I paid through paypal, I used credit card as my source of funds.  Whatever your source, that's where you make your claim.  They are the ones in contact with the Company's bank,  the company that defrauded you.  They will take action if you can prove you either didn't get the products, or they were not as described in the ad.

I got a refund from my credit card within 3 weeks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.