Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Dev1lw1tch
Contributor
Contributor
support@chloevstarkboutique. com* Take the space out at the end. Don't seem that we're allowed to put any e-mail address in here
Login to Me Too

Dev1lw1tch
Contributor
Contributor
*support@chloevstarkboutique. com* Take the space out at the end. Don't seem that we're allowed to put any e-mail address in here
Login to Me Too

DebAR
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on June 6th two pairs what is there email the one I used keeps coming back didn’t go through ...Thank you
Login to Me Too

Skbrien
New Community Member
I ordered on June 19th also, a pair of shoes and I have no updates in my email I have been checking my mail everyday and nothing!!
Login to Me Too

DebbieK1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on the 19th and have received no email ,tracking nothing ... no even sure how to contact at this point.

Login to Me Too

Revealtruth
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 4 pairshoes from shopping technology co., unlimited on june 17 2020 never recieved. Transaction done thru paypal. Just now finding out wondering why so many transaction was allowed from this company and no red flag up about possible scam that people was not recieving there items
Login to Me Too

Dcotman1981
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly, I’m wondering why PayPal has not blocked them. I tried putting an email up from paypal rejected it, saying it was not permitted in the community. However the name of the company I ordered from was equestrianwild.com, but the money was sent to shopping technology company which is a software company. It’s obvious it’s fraud. How is the software company selling western items?? Try emailing sida underscore <removed>(no spaces)

Login to Me Too

SherryJo2
Contributor
Contributor
I was suckered by the same scam and I’m **bleep**! It was an equestrian site I ordered from and in the charges it says Software. PayPal KNOWS full well of all the complaints. They have an ethical, moral and legal responsibility to protect consumers from SCAMS
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
Why does PayPal not send out a warning for people falling prey to this Scam Site! Then you can’t get PayPal to refund your money!
Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand their 'protection policy', but follow the money.  If Paypal actually paid out money for your products, they would do something about it.  If the source of funds was your bank, go to them; if credit card, go to them.  After you prove the products were not as described, they will refund you from the seller's bank.  I'm in the process now.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.