Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

tinker222
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, and they are cheap nylon garbage. Nothing, not even close to what the images they have. ages forever and no-one answers back. Sorry to tell you this, but it is a scam.

Login to Me Too

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor

@tinker222  did you actually receive the shoes? 

Login to Me Too

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning I have asked Pay Pal and now they try to find the seller and After I could have a refund. Pay pal is a guarantee for us.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526R
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve tried emailing/calling no such luck hopefully PayPal will get down to the bottom of it and get our money back
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
You hope!!!
Login to Me Too

Snowblaze
I ordered from there a few weeks ago and still no tracking number or anything for that matter. I might just go to my bank dispute it. They sure take the money out fast. Just wish they would send there products out just as fast....
Login to Me Too

Jami1234
Good idea. I’m calling my bank tomorrow. I escalated this in the dispute center. 3 days left for seller to respond, they send a tracking number for the ocean. Now I can’t respond back as there is no option. Seems to me. With all these reports. PayPal would no it’s a scam and give me my money back. I ordered this 30 days ago.
Login to Me Too

Jami1234
Same here. They provided a tracking number. It tracks somewhere in the oven. Also was told made in Mexico but actually from China
Login to Me Too

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order for two pairs of Sneaker on April 25, 2020, and am STILL waiting......   I have been getting the run around, every time I email them asking where my order is...  

AmyC1974_0-1591804178738.png

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526R
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered May 15th and still have not received anything yet on May 23rd they sent me a email saying that my order was shipped. All I want is my shoes or a refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.