Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

419 REPLIES 419
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

has anyone received the products they ordered from this place? I haven't yet but they are just now due to show up this week so I guess we will see
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a sweatshirt from them on 5/25 and it was paid through PayPal.  I have yet to receive a confirmation of the order and don't know how to contact them.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered shoes same day. I emailed the company I ordered from which was summer.com. They sent me an automated msg back. Then they sent something during the night saying they were shipped. Will see if they come.
Highlighted

Where did you find their email? The one I have says not a valid email or something like that.
Highlighted

I ordered on June 6th two pairs what is there email the one I used keeps coming back didn’t go through ...Thank you
Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered on June 19th also, a pair of shoes and I have no updates in my email I have been checking my mail everyday and nothing!!
Highlighted

I ordered on the 19th and have received no email ,tracking nothing ... no even sure how to contact at this point.

Highlighted
Contributor

Complete scam. The pictures on their website are 100% fake. The shoes they send are counterfeit!