Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Mocahbee
Contributor
Contributor
I finally recieved a pkg from this company but it was the wrong shirt. I wanted an Outlander shirt but ended up with a White Claw shirt!! Not even close. So now I can’t find any information on this company to get a refund or exchange for the correct shirt!!!
Login to Me Too

Aquarius04
Contributor
Contributor

I received items from Shopping Technology which were poorly made and very un satisfactory . The package came with no shipping information or invoice. I would like to return items but can't find how.

Login to Me Too

Tapirfrank
New Community Member

I ordered clothing on June17th but did not receive a confirmation of the company itself. I only got the PayPal booking. 

Login to Me Too

triedtrue
Contributor
Contributor

So, since we have all been taken, is there anything we might do as a community of people to address paypal's crappy policies (class-action or domething)? As I said I contacted paypal less than 10 minutes after having placed the order and realizing my mistake. Paypal indicated there was an option to cancel a payment but said they couldn't do it and moved it to a "dispute" most other companies allow for a cancellation with 24-48 hours.

I am willing if you are to make a little hell for Paypal for,as you say, not protecting its customers.

Login to Me Too

jesus111
Contributor
Contributor

Yes this is a scam company soliciting products form Insorpro that are shoes or sneakers. Do not buy from this company. Request refund in full. They are also trying to keep the shipping and handling fee. Everyone should report them to the BBB.  I requested a full refund.

Login to Me Too

nanlee062
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of shoes from Summerwe. I got them after a month of waiting and they were a joke. size 15 and looks nothing like what i ordered. We been emailing back and forth. They keep asking me to give them to a friend or neighbor that can were them I send back message no i want a refund.  Don`t know if Paypal is gonna help me or not. I`ve emailed them to. 

Login to Me Too

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
I think Pay Pal must ensure for a refund. I too I’ m waiting for it. The deadline for me is the 12 July and then I’m going to demand for a refund or I ‘ ll prepare a legal action against Pay Pal
Login to Me Too

HardWorkingTom
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep me informed ...I think we have a JUICY class action that any thirsty lawyer would be dreaming for...and given the obvious nature of their participation in the money making SCAMS...It would be a walk in the park to have the FBI STING them over and over...Shut down those lying, cheating thieves

Login to Me Too

triedtrue
Contributor
Contributor

I said the same. I am ready if you are. Mother **bleep**ers!

Login to Me Too

triedtrue
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I would like to do the same. Do you think people here would be willing to committ to act together against Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.