Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Dianne1965
Where did you find their email? The one I have says not a valid email or something like that.
Login to Me Too

carengard
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered weeks ago and everything came this week. Not one thing fit and there is no contact info to return the 4 items of clothing I want to return. Anyone have a good email or phone number I can use? I payed through PayPal. Caren marks

Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor
There is no contact info. File dispute with PayPal that order was not as described, poor quality and sized wrong
Login to Me Too

Dev1lw1tch
Contributor
Contributor
Here's the contact info : support@chloevstarkboutique. com* Take the space out at the end. Don't seem that we're allowed to put any e-mail address in here
Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor
This entire thing is one huge scam and PayPal knows it!
Login to Me Too

Quackadder
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal and ebay are both part of protecting these frauds. They collect the money , delay delivery , **bleep** about tracking , blame the virus , issue fake tracking , re issue new fake tracking etc and paypal gives 3 mths to claim. When a company has this many complaints , just remove the paypal option. Save us all time and grief.
Login to Me Too

brw2024
New Community Member

I received the merchandise and it was definitely "not as advertised"...basically just garbage and unusable. I'm requesting a refund but we'll see what happens. 

Login to Me Too

Quackadder
Contributor
Contributor
search jamparks. It is that company.
Login to Me Too

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
Open a dispute, and on PayPal case they will have a contact email. (Half of them are fake- or different names). Good luck
Login to Me Too

mfrank47
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem!! Nothing fit and there was no way to communicate with the company to exchange or return clothes. I was able to communicate with them via PayPal and they offered me $15 and I keep the clothes and I declined that offer. I wanted either a full refund or the ability to exchange for a bigger size. Haven’t heard from them since. I’m in the resolution process with PayPal but no response from them yet! I would never buy from this company again but sometimes the ads in Facebook and Instagram are interesting and it doesn’t say what the company is.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.