Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

sch8mid
Contributor
Contributor

Shops appear under many different names (Wineshare - Urbanbalz -LVOGUESY ) and  a lot more names . All the same frauders.

They steal fotos from dirtcheap Alibaba shops  ( I have examples)  double or quadruple  the prices , advertise them with false quality features (linen for example) and close the shops after they have stolen the money .  I wonder now , how PayPal reacts after hundreds and hundreds complaints all over the web . And this is for weeks now. 

Login to Me Too

BuddyOpix
Contributor
Contributor
True as some said, these are "zombie" sites, allocated in available domains. They come with different names, baiting on social media. They host non-existent online stores, albeit with a plausible graphic design. Find some illuminating data here: <removed>  They can be called "tongsuper", "Lvoguesy" etc. but they are always the same organization. The presentations of the articles are taken from the most disparate sources .. Of some articles I found the same images on other sites (these real!) Of e-commerce, and I obviously found much more "popular" prices.
Login to Me Too

Lory20
Ho effettuato un ordine anche io di tre capi d'abbigliamento per 70 euro. Non ho ricevuto mail da parte dell'azienda per l'acquisizione dell'ordine. Nel frattempo qualcuno ha ricevuto la merce?
Login to Me Too

dunnj1448
Contributor
Contributor
I paid 109 dollars using PayPal not even thinking this was a scam. What should I do? Can the company take my card info?
Login to Me Too

RSS2
Contributor
Contributor

Dunnj

File a claim for a refund with PayPal.

Pretty sure the point of using PayPal is so that no information about your card is known to the people you're buying from, least ways, that's what I understand. I think PayPal uses some kind of encryption when transferring information and funds so that it is kind of like PayPal is "buying" the items.

Somebody please correct me if I got that wrong.

Login to Me Too

RSS2
Contributor
Contributor

Much to my surprise I actually received the items I ordered! The pants were supposed to be made of hemp but are instead cotton, but otherwise are what was pictured, as were the two shirts and shoes; perhaps a little less than what they might have been, but fully acceptable.  Consider myself extremely fortunate, as I have kept up with all the comments here and know most who receive anything get a terrible product.

Login to Me Too

nanlee062
Contributor
Contributor

I received my order today and it was so bad. I ordered a pair of shoes nothing like in the picture and they sent me like a size 14 or 15 . Only reason i considered ordering them because i wear some 12`s and hard to find them. So bad. Emailed them for a full refund, we will see. 

Login to Me Too

sch8mid
Contributor
Contributor

Now exspecially for you  the newest action reports from our China frauders .

After countless complaints about not shipping my order from 17.04 2020  (!!)

and not delivering a tracking number, they finally did  it . Six weeks ago in mid May they sent a tracking number .

It was trackable via 17 track  and showed me ,that one parcel was delivered to Chongqing City, "China Post Group Co., Ltd. Chongqing Delivery Division

Five  days later tracking reports that my "so called "parcel is on its way to the  destiny country and has been delivered to a flight company.

Fine .  "Arrived at its destiny country" ...was reported 4 days later with a fake DHL  tracking number , that didn´t exist 

Then the big silence began .  I called german custom  - nothing arrived . I sent them 3 mails . why the tracking number they gave me doesn´t exist . Nothing.

Silence for three weeks . Then a last attempt :  I wrote them  that  I’m requesting a refund , that I filled a claim for a refund with PayPal and that I informed a german site for consumer rights . All of a sudden :

They sent an email  and the tracking number updated and guess what ? You will not believe it :

It told me that my parcel left  central train  (!!!!)  station Chongqing Unity Village, China !  22.05.2020

They steal our money an now they even laugh @ us .

I am waitung for PayPal. and  I wonder . ...

P.S. Sorry for my english , its not my native language. 

Armin

Login to Me Too

FLAP2019
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! 

Do you have their contact info?  

I think I must have accidentally deleted the confirmation email from them because I am not finding it.

I have a dispute open with PayPal but this is the second round of the 20 day waiting period.  I want to talk to those (cuss words) myself!!

Thank you so much!  🙂

Lisa

Login to Me Too

Mzdedaze
Contributor
Contributor

I only have their email address  which sends back an auto reply. It seems they're located in Hong Kong based upon the information on the website. This is where I tried to purchase some shoes Onfreestyle com. 

The contact information on the website: 

Business Address: <removed>

Call <removed>

The email auto reply - 

Dear Customer
Thanks for your email & concern

Since there are so many customers consulted recently I am deeply sorry that we may not be able to reply to your email in time. Our customer service staff are doing their best to deal with it, and strive to reply to you as soon as possible. Our other employees are fully committed to processing your order hope you can receive quickly.

Besides we got notice from the carrier. All shipping ways are overloaded in this special period. It may need more time for transportation and delivery.

We apologize for this and thank you for your support and patience.

We sincerely wish you and your family be safe.

Have a nice day !

Please feel free to contact if you have any further question. We’re always here to help.

CS Support

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.