Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

sch8mid
Contributor
Contributor

Conclusion. As an example , how these frauders act look for LVOGUESY on facebook . They open hundreds of shops under different names like "urbanbalz"  or LVOGUESY  all over the world  . They are stalling till their Shopify trial is over , steal your money and the store disappears. 

If you try to contact them , and you are lucky to get an auto - reply answer  it will look like this:

"Since there are so many customers consulted recently, I am deeply sorry that we may not be able to reply to your email in time. Our customer service staff are doing their best to deal with it, and strive to reply to you as soon as possible. Our other employees are fully committed to processing your order, hope you can receive quickly."

I got this answer  8 weeks after my order  !   Transaction was 17/ 04 /2020 by PayPal .

They send some alibi packages to customers , deriving from Chinese factories with items of disastrous quality , dirty cheap cotton instead of the advertised linen , missing parts . and  if you manage to get a contact and ask for a refund they offer you 3 $  .  German organisation for consumer rights "Verbraucherschutz " tried to get a resend address from them to no avail . People now informed  Interpol  . 

PayPal has to react now . NOW ! 

Thanks Armin

Login to Me Too

tinker222
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, you nailed it. What is worse, is facebook allows it so often to go on. 100% of their sales are made from Facebook ads. Which is sad, because real companies are going to take a hit.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook needs to stop these fraudulent companies from advertising on their site!
Login to Me Too

Jmoser
Contributor
Contributor

They offered me the $3 gift card as well - the insult!  Submit a fraud claim with PayPal straight away.  You will not get your item and if you do the quality will be terrible.   You will not be able to make a return even though it says they accept returns on thier webpage.  This company is a fraud and PayPal should close the Shopping Technology Co., Limited account. 

Login to Me Too

kyle63
Contributor
Contributor

Total scam, this company and paypal, working together. Wont  even try to resolve a claim i put against this company, no refund for **bleep** products !

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t understand with the number of complaints that Facebook and PayPal get does not shut them down!!! If they done doesn’t that make them complicit in their scam? Also if you order and do not get your product is that wire fraud?
Login to Me Too

tinker222
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't order the shoes, but I did order some clothing. They finally came from China  I believe 2 months later. They were absolutely nothing like the images they used.  They were extremely cheap nylon fakes. What they are doing is, taking images from a real site to use as theirs, but  are not even comparable to the images, just cheap halloween costume type items.

Login to Me Too

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor

@tinker222   If my order ever shows, I shudder to think what i'll be getting......  Thank you for the "review"  lol

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526R
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 pairs of the Shoe’s the denim colors ones and was looking forward to getting them. Hopefully I’ll still get them but if I don’t get them by the 23rd I’m requesting a refund
Login to Me Too

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor

@Temp20230526R   I ordered a Gray pair & a Purple Pair.. I SHOULDA known it was too good to be true...   Lord knows what we will receive if we do at all..   lol    "Barbie Doll sized ones?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.